1. DISTANCE: Local Upholstery Fabric Stores sometimes are far away from your home, and you have to spend extra money in gas for your vehicle.
2. PRICES: Most of local upholstery fabric stores hold closeout upholstery and drapery fabrics at higher prices than Online Fabric Stores.
3. SAMPLES: Local Upholstery and Drapery Fabric Stores normally do not offer fabric samples, they rather not cutting their rolls or large pieces
4. QUALITY: Most of the fabrics in local stores are offered in books from expensive designers. Lulu fabrics holds the most beautiful and quality upholstery, drapery and outdoor fabrics from the best mills around the world.
5. EXTRAS: Local Fabric Stores have to pay extra money in expenses such as rent, electricity, staff, salaries, etc. that's why they need to increase prices to cover them.
6. TIME: One of the most important things in these days is YOUR TIME, buying decorative fabrics online means avoiding traffic and the frustration of not finding what you are really looking for. Buying Decorative Fabrics online you don't spend you valuable time.
7. STOCK: Talking about stock! When you want to coordinate patterns or colors, usually local Fabric Stores are very stock limited due store size and space. However, online fabric stores hold thousands and thousands of patterns and colors. At Lulu Fabrics you are more than welcome to order as many fabric samples as you need.
8. SPECS: When you order a fabric sample online you have all specs in the back of the sample for future references and orders.
9. CONVENIENCE: It is very easy to contact or access to our online fabric store www.lulufabrics.com, from your device you have all fabric information such as, pattern name, technical instructions, specs... etc. This kind of information is more difficult to get in a local store.
10. SHIPPING: When you order from a Decorative Fabric Online Store you don't carry a very heavy piece to your car or home. Lulu Fabrics Online Store offers a fast and free delivery service to the front door of your home.